Industry-Grade Equipment. Individualized Support. 4 Specialized Healthcare Career-Focused Programs.
As a student at Sacramento Ultrasound Institute, you will get a coveted spot in a program that allows you to receive tons of individual attention from your instructors and practice on industry-grade equipment. You’ll also get the chance to work with like-minded peers and learn from successful alumni in an intimate school setting.
The SUI facilities have similar devices used in actual hospitals, imaging centers and private clinics. That’s one of the things that makes attending SUI unique; you experiment with, and experience using actual equipment used in the field, and that practice gives you confidence when entering the sector.
As an SUI student, you will get thorough training in your area of study, which makes you more sought after for your expertise. That means you may have the opportunity to start at a more competitive wage than your generalist peers because you’ll have the exact knowledge to fill narrowly-defined, specialized positions.
Next Program Start Dates
- Feb 1st, 2021Medical Assisting: Medical Assisting Sacramento Ultrasound Institute - Sacramento 2233 Watt Ave #150 Sacramento CA USA 95825 Become a Medical Assistant, and you'll be the glue that holds a medical center together. Your duties will be to greet patients, manage their health records, and help the physician with a range of tasks – making you an indispensable member of a healthcare team.https://sui.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/girls-ma-hero.jpgSacramento Ultrasound Institute
- Feb 22nd, 2021AAS MRI Technology: AAS MRI Technology Sacramento Ultrasound Institute - Sacramento 2233 Watt Ave #150 Sacramento CA USA 95825 As an MRI Technologist, you would play a pivotal role in diagnosing patients' conditions. You would use magnetic resonance imaging to take detailed pictures of the internal body and transfer that into three-dimensional images for further inspection.https://sui.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/adms-heic-hero.jpgSacramento Ultrasound Institute
Why Choose Sacramento Ultrasound Institute?
There are countless ways that Sacramento Ultrasound Institute can support you; here are a few:
- Focused Career Education – Get in-depth training for specialized positions in the healthcare sector including Diagnostic Sonography, MRI Technology and Medical Assisting
- Practice on Industry-Grade Equipment – The 12,000 sq ft campus is equipped with over 20 ultrasound machines, and other medical equipment
- Boutique School – Enjoy individualized support and feel at home in SUI’s supportive, family-like environment
- Financial Assistance – Career training can be attainable for you! Explore your options with a Financial Aid Advisor
We get it—going to school can be overwhelming. But with the help of our friendly admissions department at SUI, it doesn’t have to be. Speak with an Admissions Advisor to learn more.
$1,000.00 ‘SUI Loves Medical Assisting’ Scholarship Opportunity Available!
We invite you to apply for the SUI Loves Medical Assisting Scholarship. The scholarship is available to help make your decision to enroll at SUI a little easier. It is a competitive scholarship worth up to $1,000 toward the tuition of the Medical Assisting program at SUI.
Apply by December 31, 2020.
What Our Students Say About SUI
Are you interested in what it’s like to attend Sacramento Ultrasound Institute? Watch the video to hear what students and alumni are saying about the programs offered at SUI, and to take a virtual tour of the school and see for yourself what makes SUI stand out from other diagnostic medical health institutes.
Take Your Career to the Next Level – Learn Echocardiography!
Did you know SUI is the ONLY school in Sacramento that teaches echocardiography? During the DMSA program, you will learn echocardiography in addition to general sonography, which includes: the abdomen, small parts (thyroid, breast, and scrotum), OB/GYN, and vascular/arterial. This can help your career opportunities because having more than one registry improves the chances of getting a job and a higher pay rate!
After completing the two-year program requirements, I accepted a per-diem Ultrasound position with Enloe Medical Center as well as a position as an Ultrasound Technologist with Mint Medical to perform vascular studies for Kaiser Permanente. I have continued working for both organizations. I wish I would have pursued this dream career twenty years ago. This profession has truly changed my life beyond my expectations, and I feel very blessed to have the knowledge to provide outstanding medical health care to patients within our community.
Is Healthcare Career Training Right for You? Take the Sacramento Ultrasound Institute “Healthcare Career Training Readiness Quiz”
This fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Healthcare Career Training Readiness score now.
SUI Selected as School of the Year
SUI was selected as the school of the year by the California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS) in 2019 out of 100+ schools. SUI stood out among the diverse range of private postsecondary schools that are members of CAPPS because of its faculty, staff and management’s dedication to providing students with industry-aligned career training and support.
An Accredited Institution
Sacramento Ultrasound Institute (SUI) is a private institution accredited by the Accrediting Bureau for Health Education Schools (ABHES) and approved to operate by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE). That means SUI meets strict regulations that were put in place to protect you as a student. Accreditation also allows a school to offer Financial Aid to eligible students, which is important for many people to afford postsecondary school.
Is Sacramento Ultrasound Institute Right For You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Healthcare and exploring if Sacramento Ultrasound Institute is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
For immediate questions, call 916-877-7977