Your Portal to Everything You Need to Succeed in Your Studies – Get Easy Access Now
The online learning portal is available to students for the idea sharing, communication between faculty and students, quizzes and research exchange, email communications, grades and attendance verification and review. The learning resource platform is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It provides students with:
- Sacramento Ultrasound Institute’s online library and web-based resources.
- Email, forums, chat rooms, and threaded conversations
- Text and course materials
- Instructor PowerPoint slides and/or study notes published by the instructor
- Access to course syllabi and assignments
SUI utilizes SonicDICOM PACS to train students how to use PACS. Instructors simulate the role of a radiologist to give students a real world simulation. SonicDICOM is the software that combines the capabilities of DICOM Server with web-based DICOM Viewer. It focuses on simplicity, user-friendly interface and fast browsing.
For more information, visit https://sonicdicom.com
Is Sacramento Ultrasound Institute Right For You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Healthcare and exploring if Sacramento Ultrasound Institute is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
For immediate questions, call 916-877-7977